|Uma Thurman on the set of Pulp Fiction. Image courtesy of Pinterest.|
This is a posthumous "Things I'm Looking forward to" because I had a week off last week and most of the stuff off this list has already happened!
- Hair Treatment time! I was booked in for Olaplex (invented by 2 guys in a garage apparently) and the hair dresser took 1 look at my barnet and told me that I needed KeraStraight. It's a smoothing treatment which lasts a month and works by pushing a tonne of protein into your hair. When I left the salon with my new do and poker straight, shiny, non frizzed up hair I caught a glimpse of myself in a shop window, Wearing a white top, black jeans and black boots I had a sudden realisation I looked like Uma when she was in Pulp Fiction. Altogether now "It was a teenage wedding and the old folks wished them well..."
- Cheeky trips! One to Leicester and one to Whitby. One of my favourite places on the planet, I am so excited to roll up my jeans and walk along the beach eating fish and chips.
- ASOS Premier Delivery - I signed up for this last week and dear lord it is amazing!
- Spending time with my nephews, I have to say I am much better acquainted with Room On The Broom after spending time with my nephews last week!
- My TV show coming out! Fingers crossed it will air by the end of the month. I'll keep you posted!!
How is August looking for you? What are you up to?
Stay wardrobe happy x