- TRY BEFORE YOU BUY. It's quiet out there so take your time.
- Sale items are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you want to bring your items back you will be offered an exchange or a gift card. You won't actually get your physical cash back. This policy should be explained to you at the till point and it may be printed on the reverse of the receipt.
- Get a GIFT RECEIPT. This will extend the period in which you can bring your item back (it will probably be up to the 4th Jan) and give you more time to think about your purchase.
- You may notice in larger stores that the music is louder in the sale section. This is to get your adrenalin pumping. Try and ignore the music and shop as you normally would.
- Pretty much anything on promotion will soon go into sale so if you can bear to wait for that purchase you may get some more pounds off it.
Let me know how you get on!
Love The Wardrobe Angel x