Wednesday 26 November 2014

Allium B Get Dressed (again)

The second Allium B dress I styled was Flora. This was really testing my mettle - I don't 'do' florals - but as a stylist and Image Consultant I see a lot of clients who do. And I can't go shoving my dramatic style into all the wardrobes I see - we are all individual after all!


Flora got the same treatment as Sophia last week and got a makeover for Going Out, Casual and Wedding Guest:


 

Running Left - Right we have....


Wedding Guest - I wanted to give the guests behind me in the congregation something to look at so I used a Silence and Noise jacket with a cut away back. Then blocked all sights and sounds with a massive satellite hat and 80's patent clutch. Heels from Office. 

Casual - I paired Flora with my Safari jacket, Harry Hall riding boots and a massive scarf from Gap. Leaves supplied by the trees. 

Going Out - Faux Fur for all! ASOS came up with the goods and the necklace is from Topshop. Leopard boots are Kurt Geiger's finest. 


If you love the look of Allium B but love 20% off even more please use the exclusive code 


ANGEL14 

to receive 20% off your chosen Allium B dress. Click here for the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to know your thoughts...