Tuesday 18 February 2014

Trainers

They've been having a bit of a fashion 'moment' of late. About 7 years ago I treated myself to a pair of Nike hightops - I was about 7 years previous. They were kindly donated to charity and the only time I've worn trainers since was to go running in.

So can an invite to the exclusive sneaker event hosted by Fresh Laces at Harvey Nichols change my mind?

I'm really looking forward to it: I am a heels girl at heart but I bought a pair of leopard print skate shoes last year and they have me yearning for that feeling of foot comfort more and more. So what's happening on Friday then? For one day only the menswear department will be transformed into a pop-up sneaker fest offering rare and exclusive kicks, bespoke sneaker customs and accessories. This isn't the first time Fresh Laces have pulled off such a stonking event - Fresh Laces joined forces with the Knightsbridge Harvey Nichols in July last year and they are bringing that same electric atmosphere to Manchester this week.


I'll let you know how I get on! ...til next time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to know your thoughts...