Hello New Year!
1. This month last year saw me try and buy my wedding dress. This January (and whole entire year, in fact) I'm really looking forward to a wedding planning free zone!
2. The Sales - last year I welcomed Helmut into my life and my wardrobe. I'm still committed to the leather sleeved jacket of beauty but I'm excited to see what else the sales will bring me this year.
3. Rich's birthday - after being my Toy Boy for a couple of months, this month sees Rich catch up and join me at the grand old age of 35.
4. Re-decorating our bedroom. It's the last room of the house to be done. We currently have a thick, mint green carpet (yep - tasty), mismatched curtains that used to be in the dining room and some baaad "plastering" where the previous owners ripped off the picture rail and in-filled the holes with Polyfiller but forgot to sand it down before painting.
5. New haircut. I've been growing my hair since September 2014 and it's time for a change. It roams free and slightly frizzy when I let it out of it's daily bun prison due to years of over processing with the GHD's and in the morning I have a tendency to look like Brian May. Now past my shoulders, I have more options so I'm thinking a LOB with the option of curling it every now and again. It'll be a stark contrast to the sharp bob I used to previously sport but style is an evolution and when your hair and Brian May are involved, best to evolve sooner rather than later me thinks.
Til next time...x
The Wardrobe Angel