Wednesday 12 June 2013

Me and that bloke from Match of the Day

Barburrito 

The National Football Museum may not seem a likely place for The Wardrobe Angel to hang out but when I was invited to the kick off of the 2013 Hall of Fame celebrations I thought I would give it a whirl. Armed with a Barburrito (if you have never had one you are missing out. Click here to find out more) and my mate George we jogged along to the Urbis ...








Now George is a bit of a Newcastle fan (via her hubby) but to say I was out of my depth is an understatement! We went to check out the gallery of Hall of Famers and I knew about 3 blokes off the list ... so for more info on the Hall of Fame click here. And enjoy the photos!


Nice hair


Me and Becks. 

Thought my Zoe Karsson jumper was appropriate for such an evening. BOYS! (Purchased from Black White Denim)

That Whistles clutch again. Oh, and a Preen skirt from eBay.

Arty shot in the lift.




Me and Mark Lawrence. Yep. Match of the Day Man.

Mark and George. 

She's a happy soul!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to know your thoughts...