Saturday 8 June 2013

My Values

What else? Let me see...I also:
  • Support and work with relevant businesses – no-one can go it alone! 
  • Empower women through my new project launching later this year called Angels Assembled.
  • Give something back by donating 1 day per month to a cause close to my heart. I currently volunteer at the Leeds Community clothing exchange, an awesome event each month which helps has the double whammy of promoting increased community spirit whilst making people more aware of unnecessary consumption at the same time. 
And how do I do all this? What makes me tick?

My Values: 

Stylishly fun, friendly, trustworthy and non-judgemental. Achieving and believing with awesomeness comes as standard!

Here endeth the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to know your thoughts...